Thursday 20 December 2018

Clique Kits + Tombow Team Up | Dream Destination

Hi Guys!

I hope you're Christmas preparations are going well, it's always such a busy time of the year!  It's only two days until our daughter comes to visit for the holidays and we're super excited for that.

I have a traveler's notebook spread to share today and it's definitely a fun one, since all this week Clique Kits is teaming up with Tombow to bring you lots of joint inspiration.

I received a pack of beautiful Tombow Dual Brush Pens and some adhesives in my Design Team pack this month and I had a play creating a mixed media background with them on this spread.





You can catch the full spread and details on the techniques I used over on the Clique Kits blog today.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment