Sunday 2 July 2017

Citrus Twist Kits July Guest Designer!


If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm a huge (like, massive!) fan of Citrus Twist Kits.  I adore their kits and subscribe to the Pocket Life kit, and pretty much always pop the Add On kit in my basket each month too!

Today I'm super excited to share that I'm the July Guest Designer for CTK!! 

The July kits are now live in the CTK store, and are absolutely stunning.  If you're a fan of bright spring-time colours and pops of cornflower blue, rose pink and of course some gold foil thrown in, you're going to adore the Pocket Life kit!

If you're thinking of starting a subscription, now is the perfect time to sign up, because if you quote JODIEKGUEST when you subscribe, you get 25% off your first kit in any new Scrapbooking, Pocket Life or Gracebox subscription!




I'm also up on the CTK blog today with a little bit about me, and a tour of my scrap space.  I'd love for you to pop by to check it out, and can I just say, I had no idea I had so much Ikea furniture in my scrap room haha!

Thanks for stopping by today.




No comments:

Post a Comment