Friday 19 January 2018

A Week 37 Share

Hi Friends!

I'm making a dent in catching up with my 2017 project life, and I'm dropping in today to share my week 37.  This is my last spread using the October Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life Kit.


We didn't have a lot going on this week so I only have three photos, and one of those is one that Kayci sent me.  Even though our kids are adults now and don't live at home, I still like to use their photos sometimes, because what they get up to in their lives is still very much a part of our lives, if that makes sense.  


It's quite a clean spread this week.  I added a tag or a stamp over each of my photos, and this "living the sweet life" sentiment suited the photo of my baby sweet basils down to a T!


I love love this card from the kit, and while I pondered filling in more of the whitespace, I'm pretty happy with the combination of the two fonts in my title for the week and a tiny embellishment.


Have you joined the CTK Facebook Fan Page yet?  Each month a free, yes you read that right, FREE cut file is shared!  Not to mention there's an awesome community where you can share your CTK projects and get loads of inspiration.

These leaves are from the October 2017 cut file and I've just layered them on top of each other, then stitched the bottom leaf to the 3x4 card with white thread.  I like how it ads texture without affecting the contrast against the patterned paper.

And that's a wrap on week 37, thanks for dropping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment