Sunday 18 February 2018

You're Cooler Than You Think

Again this week I'm keeping things simple in an effort to catch up 2017, since we're already half way through February 2018 eep!

Products this week are from the December Scrapbook and Pocket Life kits from Citrus Twist Kits, and I've pulled a brighter colour palette this week.




The succulents are super cute and I can't even deal with how adorable the pots are!!


I'm not a huge fan of close up photos of me, especially when they're going in to my pocket page album.  Thankfully on this particular day Snapchat came to the rescue and made me look a little bit cute with a sparkly bunny nose and ears!  


I fussy cut a few of those little succulents from the Green Thumb patterned paper, and used one here on the bottom of a journaling tag.

Huge fan of this self-love styled filler card!  I think a reminder like this never goes astray.


This was a quick and easy week to get in the album. I love how clean and simple it looks, but still with a little detail to it.

Thanks so much for popping in today!



No comments:

Post a Comment