Tuesday 16 October 2018

Project Life 2018 | Week 19

I get really excited about getting some weeks in my project life album, and this week was one of them.  Most likely because we were all together as a family with both kids' partners as well, and it was a super fun weekend together.



My supplies this week are from the Studio Calico Golden Hour Documenter kit, and I've kept things fairly simple in my effort to catch up a few spreads (I'm currently 10 weeks behind eep!)



For my title card I recoloured a Studio Calico digital label from my stash so that it matched the orange on the card and in the chipboard.  Then I used one of my go-to methods to record the week number and dates, by choosing a larger font for the week number and a smaller neutral font for the dates, and I did that in Photoshop Elements before I printed it out on my printer.  Since the card is already pretty punchy with bold colours, the only thing I needed to add was the chippy piece.


All of my journalling this week is on the right side of the spread.  I used a journalling card from the kit, and also put together my own card by cutting down a red filler card from the kit to use as a matt to regular white cardstock on top of a mustard coloured card.



This spread is a sweet and simple one, and I'm definitely glad to have it in my album.

Thanks for stopping by today!






No comments:

Post a Comment