Wednesday 11 September 2019

Larch Valley Fall Travellers Notebook | Hip Kit Club

Hi friends, this past week at Hip Kit Club we've been celebrating back to school and fall. I've used some of the beautiful warm tones from the August kits today to create this travellers notebook spread documenting our time in Larch Valley, Canada last fall. 

I used Paige Taylor Evans paper #06 behind my large photo and fussy cut the bottom edge of the scalloped chevron pattern to hang below it. 




I added some vellum to the top part of this paper above my photo to mute the colours just a little, and stitched over the edges using my sewing machine.


The chipboard heart from Paige Evans in the August Pocket Life kit is so adorable, and I hand stitched that in a cross-stitch pattern with purple embroidery thread to add to the left page. I also used one of the 3x4 cards from the Pocket Life kit for my journaling. 




A few of the fall coloured leaves from the Embellishment Kit were perfect to scatter across my page, and I love how it feels like they're falling from the trees in my photo. 

Are you seeing signs of fall (or spring) where you are? 

Thanks for stopping by guys! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment