Friday 11 July 2014

A Prima Kit Layout


Is anyone else finding their days filled to the brim lately?  Each week seems to fly by and before I know it another month has passed!  

Today I'm catching up on sharing a layout that was put together as a kit for Daisy Chain Scrapbooks at the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo (gasp!  how can that be a month ago already!).



I used Prima's Seashore collection with lots of lovely glittery flowers, some tea dyed muslin and lots of elements fussy cut from patterned paper.  This photo is one of my favourites of Kayci from our summer holidays, and I've trimmed it into three sections.




The clock face chipboard piece is from Scrapmatts, and I've simply given it a spritz with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Coffee Shop.





The title is made from a Manor House Creations Flexible Words pack, and I have layered a white piece over a black one to create a drop shadow effect.




The bonus card in this kit is a sea themed thank you card.




Unfortunately this kit is no longer available as it sold out at the show, but  I'm very happy to be working with the lovely Barbi at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks on some new kits, details coming very soon!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment