Thursday 29 November 2018

November Pep Rally | Clique Kits

Hi guys!

It's Pep Rally day over at Clique Kits, and that means we're sharing one last project made with the November kits.

I've used the Seneca Falls main kit to create a project life spread for week 41 of 2018.





My title card is put together with a tag created from white cardstock, a stamped week number and the dates of the week printed from a document in Word.  I also used a little stitching and some ephemera pieces to finish this card off. 


If you're creating a PL spread but don't have any dedicated PL journaling cards, a tip is to look for a label that can add some interest to a white cardstock piece.  This The Good Life label from one of the patterned papers fit nicely onto some white cardstock that I printed my journalling on.


This month I purchased the November Color add on kit which features these beautiful script stamps from Avery Elle. They stamp so beautifully, and I'll definitely be using them in a lot of my upcoming projects.


One final little journalling card and I called this spread done!

Be sure to check out the Insta Hop over at @cliquekits on Instagram today to see all the fab projects shared using the November kits.

Thanks for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment