Monday 18 February 2019

Traveler's Notebook Spread | Live in Wonder

When it comes to traveler's notebooks I love that they are versatile enough to work with a clean and simple style, a mixed media style, or even to add cut files too.  And since I'm a fan of all three that works out pretty well for me!

Over the weekend I had this TN spread up on the Clique Kits blog that uses both mixed media and a cut file.  I've used the February Traveler's Notebook kit from Clique Kits and played with some watercolours to back a pretty floral cut file in the same colour palette as the ephemera on the page, which is from the Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 collection.


If you'd like to see the full layout you can find it here on the Clique Kits blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!








No comments:

Post a Comment