Tuesday 5 March 2019

Hip Kit Club | Traveler's Notebook Fun!

Hi friends!

I haven't popped in here in a hot minute, and I have some amazing news to share...



Yup!! That's little ol' me right there on the Twenty Nineteen Hip Kit Club design team!!

I can't even tell you how lucky I feel to be designing with these amazingly gorgeous kits, alongside such talented DT members and with the lovely Kimberly Hutchison and Kim Watson heading up the team.

And, without further ado, here is my very first DT project for the Hip Kit Club!








I've used the beautiful January Project Life and Paper Kits that feature Pinkfresh Studio Everyday Musings and Crate Paper La La Love collections, of course exclusive project life cards.

And I have to say at the very start, one of the things that I adore about Hip Kit Club is their choice of colour palettes each month.  They're fun and elegant at the same time, with lots of pretty pastels that suit my style absolutely perfectly.

On this TN spread I made the left side very symmetrical and added layers and visual movement to the right side.








 I fussy cut these little blue daisies and positioned them at the top of the page around the Maggie Holmes heart gem.


And then added a bow gem at the bottom of the journalling card, after printing my journalling out on it.

This phrase sticker was perfect for a spread about a fun family holiday.

To finish the layout I added some sequins from the kit and some watercolour splatters from my stash, and called it done.

Stay tuned for many more creations with the gorgeous Hip Kits.  You can find their website, blog and socials here, be sure to to check them out!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment