Tuesday 18 April 2017

Hello Gorgeous!!

Week 6 of 2017 was a pretty special one for us.  Not only was Monday a holiday because of our anniversary long weekend away, but we also brought home our long awaited sweet Cavalier King Charles pup, Violet!





This spread uses the Citrus Twist Kits February Pocket Life and Scrapbook kits, and I've included lots of pink and some gold highlights this week.




To make this filler card I trimmed the 6x6 calendar paper down so that I had just the month of February (since I'm currently documenting February), and added that to the butterfly patterned paper.  Then I just added the sweet and simple chippy birdy.




For my weekly title card I've layered a couple of chippy pieces with some tulle and one of the labels from the cut apart sheet that came in one of the kits.




I combined a couple of the stamps from the kit and stamped them directly over a photo of our little girl on her first day at home with us (yes we totally had to introduce her to the beach on her first day at home)

The sequin mix in the scrapbook kit is just divine!  I added a chippy sticker to some patterned paper and popped it in a 3x4 pocket with a few of the sequins, and stitched it closed.





 This 'it's your story" card is one of my favourites this month.  Such a pretty scripty font.




I've stamped another phrase on a photo of our delicious morning tea had at The Farm at Byron Bay, such a special place!







And one more pic of our sweet little Violet, just because <3

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment