Tuesday 4 April 2017

Project Life | Week 4 2017

I know it's been a while since I've blogged, and I have this struggle about how to spend my spare time.  You'd think I'd be used to full time work by now after being back at it for two years (already!), but still the days seem to fly by.

So this week I'm making an effort to spend a few minutes sharing my week 4 for 2017!




February's Citrus Twist Kits have a bunch of Maggie Holmes' new collection Chasing Dreams in them.  I always think that Maggie does the greens in her collections so well and love the contrast of the bold colours against the pastel pinks that she also loves.




I love this sweet little flair and layered it up on some of the gold chipboard and then on top of some ephemera and one of the tags in the ephemera pack.




A perfect little leatherette sticker to record the yummy treats I baked for a special event at work.




This is a 3x4 card that was on one of the larger 12x12 papers, and it made easy work as a filler card.  All I needed was a few little stickers and a date stamp and I called it done!

Thanks for stopping by today, hopefully it won't be too long before I post again!



No comments:

Post a Comment