Wednesday 3 May 2017

You're So Sweet

I find myself saying that to our little Cavalier pup, a LOT you guys...  Violet has completely stolen our hearts!  So it was pretty hard on us when only three weeks after she came home with us, she developed a medical condition that needed treatment including a general anaesthetic and a minor operation.

Even when I picked her up from the vet, still groggy, and with her little yellow bandage on her leg, she was the sweetest thing ever.  So of course that's the title of my spread this week!




I've dived into my March Citrus Twist Kits this week, and the Pocket Life kit has a lot of super fun happy bright colours with the Pinkfresh Studio Dream On collection.  To be honest it's a little bit out of my comfort zone to be using brights, but I love how this spread turned out.




To create this hanging bow I just trimmed the top from one of the bow-tie pieces in the Dream On ephemera pack, and gently re-shaped it to be a little more droopy.




One of my favourite journalling card options at the moment is to add a smaller piece of ephemera to a grid or ledger journalling card and arrange my text around it.




Aren't the rainbows in this collection the best!?




Again this week I only had two photos to include.  Some weeks I'm blessed with photos that my kids send me or Snapchats that I screenshot, or even photos from an event that we might happen to go to, but as empty nesters that work full time, some weeks I really only have a couple of photos that I want to document.  I love that with my 6x8 Studio Calico album that I'm comfortable using as few or as many photos each week that I want. 

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment