Wednesday 11 April 2018

A TN Spread with Rugged by Traci Reed Designs

Hi Everyone!

If you know me or follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I just love to get out into the fresh clean air and quietness of the bush to rest and recharge.

That's why I was super excited at the release of the Rugged traveller's notebook collection from Traci Reed Designs, because I have so. many. pictures of us hiking to scrap!


I chose this photo of me in New Zealand on the Routeburn Track, one of the favourite places I've ever hiked.  


After layering a few pieces of patterned paper on the left side of my spread, I used my Silhouette to cut the cut file that comes with the kit.  I used black cardstock from my stash for this to create some contrast with the rest of the spread, and to work with the darker colours in the photo.

Last week I saw this post from Kellie Winnell who is also on the Traci Reed Designs team, and I just loved the way she printed her sticker sheet on vellum!  So of course I totally had to borrow that idea ;) and printed the Rugged sticker sheet on vellum.  The zig zag vertical layer is one of those elements and I'm so happy with how you can still see some of the patterned paper behind it.


I backed a couple of the mountains in the cut file with some patterned papers from the collection.


I also resized a couple of the sticker elements like this arrow, so that they were the size I wanted to suit my spread - so handy to be able to do this with hybrid products!




I finished off the spread with some layers of papers and stickers, and a few staples from my tiny attacher.  

If you have outdoorsy photos to scrap then this will be just the perfect collection for you!  Be sure to stop by the shoppe at Sweet Shoppe Designs to pick up this collection, and as a double bonus its on double discount for 48 hours from release at midday EST 10 April 2018!!

Thanks for stopping by today xo






No comments:

Post a Comment