Wednesday 4 April 2018

A TN Spread with Traci Reed Designs

So very excited to be sharing my first project as part of the Traci Reed Designs DT for 2018!  

Today I'm working with the A Star is Born Travellers Notebook collection, which is full of bold colours and sparkly elements. 



We had our son's 21st birthday this weekend just gone and this pic that we took of our family in front of the limousine booked as a special surprise couldn't have fitted better with the theme of this collection.


I'm using hybrid products so much more this year, (hello three week wait for shipping from the US), and I'm so loving being able to purchase a product and have it available straight away.

For this spread I've printed quite a few of the patterned papers that come pre-sized to fit your TN.  I've also printed and then cut on my Silhouette the sticker sheet.


I adhered these ticket stubs that were individual sticker elements together to create a bottom border on the right page of my spread.


I also used my Silhouette to cut the title from one of the patterned papers.  It's just one of the regular fonts on my computer but I think it fits with the overall theme of the spread so well, kinda glitzy ya know!?

One of the things I love most about this collection is how much the sparkly elements shine through.  When you think about it, the texture on these papers is totally two-dimensional, but they so look like a real glitter paper, so cool!


Be sure to stop by Traci's shop to check out the A Star is Born TN collection.  You can even snag a discount at the moment!

Thanks for stopping by today xo




No comments:

Post a Comment