Thursday 21 June 2018

Project Life with Clique Kits June Horizon Kit

Hi everyone, and welcome to the Clique Kits June Pep Rally!

Pep Rally is all about sharing projects made with each month's Clique Kits, and I have a project life spread to share using the super fun and tropical June Horizon main kit.


My very favourite supply from this kit is the Thicker alphas from Dear Lizzy.  They're so white and sparkly, and remind me of sneaking past our Christmas tree at night in my childhood, with tinsel glistening in the low light, full of magic and wonder.


This week we had some time in the city for an event, and spent a lot of time with friends, so I had already saved some Insta stories to my phone that I had added captions to in Instagram, or possibly even in Snapchat.  So that took a bit of work out of the spread for me.  


My title card came together using one of the exclusive designs from the cut apart sheet that comes with the kit.  I love that it already has a background design to kickstart my title card.  I stitched a circle in a complimentary thread as an anchor for the rest of my embellishments.  For my week dates I created a text box in Word, changed the font colour to white, and eyeballed the background colour to match the phrase sticker sheet that comes with the kit.


To create a filler card I layered together a scallop punched circle, a strip of patterned paper, some of the leaf embellishments and a gorgeous layered butterfly.  To finish it off I added a sentiment from the phrase sticker sheet.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and to see more projects created with the June Horizon kits from Clique Kits, check out the hashtags #ckpeprally and #click_connect_create on Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment