Wednesday 11 July 2018

Week 11 Project Life with Clique Kits

When my July Clique Kits parcel arrived on my doorstep this month I have to admit I squealed with delight!



The kit is so me this month, with polka dot and woodgrain papers, chipboard from Freckled Fawn and the most adorable bonus embellishments, little 3D nautical themed pieces like the boat I've used in this spread, and others like an anchor, a life ring and an oar.  OMGosh, so cute!

This is week 11 in my 2018 project life album.  There wasn't a heap happening this week, but I did take a few photos and wanted to record that we finally got our front yard finished just how we wanted it after... well if I'm going to be honest, a few years.


I've used one of the boat embellishments on my title card.  It's too dimensional to slip inside the pocket, but instead I first popped the card into the pocket, then used some red super sticky Express It tape to adhere it in place on the outside of the protector.



The exclusive cut apart sheet has a few tags on it this month, and I've trimmed this green one in half lengthwise so that I get two tags. They make a nice little embellishment to tuck in around your photos or journalling.  


I've used the other half of that tag on the right side of my spread on a journalling card.


Clique Kits don't actually do a project life kit, but they often include 3x4 and smaller elements in their cut-apart sheets, like this one.  


I try not to add too many photos of our two cavaliers, but sometimes they're just so adorable I can't resist!  This is Violet having a bath. Such sad puppy dog eyes!


And that's my full spread, love how this one turned out!

Thanks for dropping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment