Wednesday 15 May 2019

Paige Evans May 2019 Guest Designer!

Hi friends!  I was so excited and honoured to be asked by the amazing and very lovely Paige Taylor Evans to be her May 2019 guest designer recently.

I'm up on her blog today with three projects created with several of Paige's gorgeous cut files from the Silhouette Store, and of course her latest collection, the super sweet Horizon collection with Pink Paislee.

Here's some sneak peeks at:

My wall art piece that uses an entire packet (!) of floral ephemera.




























A traveler's notebook spread with embroidery, fussy cutting and a large photo.




And a super fun, rainbow and tone on tone mini album documenting our vacation in Hawaii.






























You can see the full projects on Paige's blog and my Instagram and Facebook today, and I also have a walkthrough of the mini album on my Youtube Channel.

 


 PS my husband and puppers even make an audio appearance at one point ;) 

Thanks for stopping by today!












No comments:

Post a Comment