Thursday 23 May 2019

Just Peachy Traveler's Notebook Spread | Hip Kit Club

Hi guys!

Sharing my latest DT project for Hip Kit Club today, a traveler's notebook spread with some mixed media fun!

Traveler's notebooks are so popular right now, but not everyone has used mixed media in their TN.  Here's a simple way to try it out!




The April Color Kit has a gorgeous exclusive Hip Kit stencil designed by Paige Taylor Evans, and three pots of  Lindy's Gang Magicals. 

To create an ombre effect on the right page I mixed texture paste with each of the the Fuzzy Navel Peach and Pink Ladies Pink Magicals, and then a third that I added both colours to. 



Then I applied the pink texture paste through the stencil at the top of my page, the mixed colour through the middle portion of the page, and the peach at the bottom of the page. I love the pretty ombre effect that this created!



The super fun exclusive acetate alpha was perfect for my big title on the left page, and I pulled a lot of the Dear Lizzy pieces from the April Embellishment Kit to embellish my spread.
















Thanks for popping in today, and I hope I've given you some inspiration to try mixed media in your traveler's notebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment