Saturday 13 April 2019

Project Life - Week 4 2019 with Hip Kit Club

Hi guys and happy weekend!

Best laid plans sometimes go astray and sharing this project has been a few weeks coming.

I'm loving my 6x12 album for project life this year. I feel like the overall look of my layouts has changed a little compared to the 6x8 albums I've been using up until now, but I'm embracing the change and I quite like this new style!

This is my week 4 for 2019 using the January kits from Hip Kit Club that feature a lot of Pinkfresh Studio's Everyday Musings collection.





I loved the Happy 2019 filler card and used it as my title card.  I used the Heidi Swapp stamp set included in the kit to stamp my week to fit around the flowers and tea cup, and a couple of teeny tiny hearts to separate them.

I still love the Collect App to create polaroid style photos for my spreads.  You journal in the app and it prints the date plus your journalling straight onto a 3x4 photo.  Genius!

The notes from today journalling card had extra room for a subtitle on the left and I added one of the stickers from the sticker sheet in there and stitched over the top of it.



On the right of my spread I journaled about our daughter Kayci and the amazing work she does in her community, which resulted in a nomination for an Australia Day Award this year.  Since the photo of the Award Ceremony didn't really match the rest of my spread, I created a flip pocket to sit over the top of it, which is where my journaling sits.  I added a tab on the right to encourage people to recognise it as an interactive element.

The whitespace that is the sky in my 6x4 photo was perfect to add some alphas right onto the photo itself.  I used a cereal bowl placed on my photo to make sure each of the letters lined up in a circular kind of line if that makes sense.  Whatever works right!?  

Thanks for stopping by today guys!  I'll try to share another of my latest project life spreads this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment