Tuesday 4 June 2019

March Project Life | Hip Kit Club

Hi friends!  I'm excited to bring you a project life spread today in my 6x12 album for 2019.

I'm totally loving the purple elements in the April 2019 Hip Kits, and you can see I haven't held back on them in this spread.





I really didn't have enough photos to fill a whole spread from each of two quiet-ish weeks in March, so I decided to combine two weeks into one layout.




When I put together my title card I tried not to focus on the fact that this was more than one week, so I typed out the days of the month separated by some forward slashes.  




I typed up some journalling on this 3x4 card and added an exclusive phrase puffy sticker from the April 2019 Pocket Life kit and it fits just perfectly.




I loved the orange ruffled element from the Dear Lizzy layered embellishments and pulled it apart so that I had just the layer I needed, and re-added some extra layers of a Paige Evans flower, a cardstock tag, some tulle and a puffy sticker to finish off another of the journalling cards.




Do you ever try placing journalling on a 90 degree angle?  This 3x4 Hello card was the perfect opportunity to do that and I love how it looks on the overall layout. 

I have a process video up for this spread on my Youtube channel, and you can find it here:




Thanks for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment