Wednesday 12 November 2014

My First Teaching Gig!

I've had such a blessed time this year in this hobby that is my passion, meeting lovely new scrappy friends, designing lots of kits for Daisy Chain Scrapbooks, joining the amazing Creative Team for Your Creative Wings, and lots of other exciting scrappy things.  I've really already had my fair share of good fortune.

So you can imagine my surprise (and delight!) when Barbi at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks asked me if I'd be interested in teaching a class in store!  Of course I said yes!

And so, this post is to let you know about my very first teaching class.  

This is the layout I'll be teaching.  It's the first layout I created for Your Creative Wings as a Creative Team Member, and has lots and lots of little details, flowers, stitching, fussy cutting, and chipboard treatments.  If you'd like to see more closeups and details, you can find my original post here.



The class will be at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks in Nambour, next Monday 17 November, and will run from 9.30am to 2.00pm.

If you have any questions or if you'd like to book in there are still a couple of spots available, just contact Barbi or any of the girls at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks on 5441 7697.  

I'm really so excited and thankful to have this opportunity to teach, can't wait for Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment