Wednesday 5 November 2014

Project Life - Week 16

I'm back again today with another Project Life week from earlier in the year I haven't shared on my blog yet.

This spread was published in issue 7 of Jot Magazine, an online magazine published by Kim Archer in Australia.  It's a beautiful magazine with lots of inspiration, for both layouts and Project Life, and it's totally free!  If you haven't yet had a look through issue 7 of Jot magazine, grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy it here.

This is the full double page spread for week 16.



I've used mostly Crate Paper products from the Oh Darling and Maggie Holmes Styleboard collection, along with a few Project Life cards.

The left side.


This spread dates back to Easter, and I've included some memorabilia in the form of some Easter Egg foil wrapping in some of my layers on a journalling card.  I took a few closeup photos of our Easter Eggs and added some journalling as a photo overlay.

The right side.


I love it when Kayci messages me selfies.  She took this one as she was getting ready for an afternoon at the football with Greg and Brent.  

For my beach photo I've layered a Project Life card with some ephemera cut from a 12x12" patterned paper, a frame and some chipboard embellishments.

I've used three separate Crate Paper frames on this spread again this week, they really are one of my go-to's and are great for layering, framing journalling or framing part or all of a photo.

Thanks for dropping by today!




Thanks so much for your lovely comments I really enjoy reading them, and I'd love to answer any questions you might have xx


No comments:

Post a Comment