Monday 3 November 2014

Project Life - Week 15

Hi everyone!  Yes you read right, Week 15! This is one of those spreads that I did a few months ago but haven't shared on my blog.  So, better late than never right?

Here's the full double page spread.



I've used a few Project Life cards in this spread but still made some from scratch as well.




This was a big week for us with Brent getting his Provisional licence.  I've taken a screen shot of Brent's Instagram post about getting his log book approved (we were sweating on getting it back in time).  

I had a photo of a pretty sunset and added an overlay in my iPhone before printing.  I added some glitter and sequins to one of the pockets and then stitched it closed for a shaker pocket.




I've used two of these photos of Kayci and I at Mt Ngungun (one of the Glasshouse Mountains) on layouts already but I had to include them in my PL album as well.  Such a fun morning with a coffee stop first and yeh okay a little bit of work to get to the top of Mt Ngungun, but the stunning views were so worth it.

Thanks for dropping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment