Friday 21 November 2014

Papercut Labs Project Life - Add Seasons to your Pockets

Hi Everyone, and Happy Friday to you!

We've celebrated Brent's (our youngest's) graduation from high school this morning so we're all feeling elated and a little emotional from all the festivities!

I have a post up today on the Papercut Labs blog with my Week 38 Project Life spread, talking a little about how I like to incorporate seasons into my Project Life.  

I also have a little tip on how to get the painted background you can see on this pocket card. If you get a chance I'd love for you to pop by!



Have you seen Papercut Labs Twelve Days of Christmas Crop Party happening on Facebook right now?  There are plenty of challenges to get you creating and prizes to be won!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment