Wednesday 1 August 2018

Week 14 Project Life Spread

Hi everyone!

It's been a couple of weeks since I've shared any projects, we've had some family gatherings which have made my heart full, but also have meant I haven't been creating as much for a little bit.



So I've had the 'Bookmarked' Studio Calico Documenter kit from March 2018 sitting around for a few months now just waiting to be used, and I love it too much to leave it sit there any longer so I've pulled it out for this spread.

This week we didn't have too much on, and there's only a few photos to get down.  There also isn't too much to say about the week, so I've left two cards essentially as filler cards.



My title card actually said 'the Story of', but gosh I had to use the rainbow puffy sticker in my title card, so I just stuck it right over the top of the 'of' and printed the dates of the week just below it.


I think it's been a while since our two Cavaliers have made it into a spread, and this photo of them is pretty cute.


All in all its a very simple spread this week.  But looking back at last year where I skipped a month in my PL and never got back to it, I'd rather have a simple spread here and there rather than a break in my album, so I'm totally happy to live with it!

Thanks for dropping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment