Friday 31 August 2018

Week 21 Project Life

Hi Everyone!

Popping in with a project life share tonight.

It's Friday night here in Australia, the last day of winter, and a couple weeks out from an awesome holiday for me, so things are feeling pretty good.

This spread is week 21and is made with the Clique Kits August Travellers Notebook Meadow kit (now sold out).


I put together this cute filler card by stitching down one of the ephemera pieces, fussy cutting that adorable pink scooter from one of the patterned papers, and adding some stitching and a star sticker as accents.


I also fussy cut one of the postcard graphics from a patterned paper to be my title card this week. I love, love the alphas in the kit this month.  They've been super easy to use, and have  repositioned really easily if I need to shift them.


I decided to make a larger journalling card on a 6x4 pocket, and die cut a tag shape out of plain white cardstock as a base for my journalling.  I added my go-to stitching technique at the moment with some apricot embroidery thread and a pretty bow in grey twine to finish it off.

And that's my spread done!  A quick one this week, I hope I've inspired you to grab your craft scissors, find some patterned paper to fussy cut, and create some cute elements for your spreads!

Have a great weekend guys, and thanks for dropping by today.




No comments:

Post a Comment