Wednesday 20 March 2019

Project Life 2019! | Hip Kit Club

Hi friends!  

I've been so excited to get to share this project life spread with you!  This is the project that I created to submit with my design team application to Hip Kit Club, and it uses their beautiful January 2019 Project Life kit and Paper kit.

Since I applied for the DT, you already know that I love, love their kits, but seriously, how gorgeous are these project life cards!?




Here's a better looks at the full spread.  It was one of those Mondays that went a little bit pear-shaped, with me ending up in A&E for a few hours, but thankfully nothing serious was wrong with me and I eventually got to go home late that night.

I know it's good to record the bad along with the good in our PL albums, and I do, but I still choose to record it in a positive way.  For example my outlook on this hospital visit is that I'm thankful that I actually WASN'T having a heart attack, rather than the negatives of the experience. 





This 6x4 card made it so easy to add just a couple of small details to finish my title card for the week.




Of course I took a couple of photos of my hospital visit (what scrapbooker wouldn't!?) and let the photos tell their own story without any labels, but I did some detailed journaling on a 6x4 card below.



One of my go-to's with my project life spreads is to add a simple strip of patterned paper to the bottom of a journalling card.  It adds just a pop of extra colour.




I love how this spread turned out, and I so love that it led to me being invited to join the Hip Kit Club 2019 Design Team!

If you'd like to keep up with all things Hip Kit Club, here a few links to their website, blog and socials.  They have an amazing community page where subscribers, fans and designers share their projects, so be sure to check that one out:


Thanks for stopping by today, and I'm looking forward to sharing many more Hip Kit Club projects with you!








No comments:

Post a Comment